Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wednesday is humpday again

342 days
283.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 2.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 90.0)
___________________________________________________________
A little more back to normal
I didn't pay as badly as I feared I would. Though, of course, had I not eaten like a garbage truck yesterday and the night before, I probably would have already hit this week's goal.

For breakfast, after my workout, I had a bowl of granola, flax and sliced banana with soy milk and a cup of coffee. I took my pills with a swig of grapefruit juice and went down to work.

For lunch, I did what I said I'd do last week. I went back to Subway and this time ordered the foot-long Veggie Delite, not the Pattie. 460 calories feels a lot better. And it was as wonderful as I remember it to be.

Finally...dinner. Tonight, we each had a veal chop and a sweet potato. Nothing on the sweet potato. Nice big salad before that. Watermelon chunks afterward. I also had an orange mango yogurt with Cool Whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment