Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Armed with new resolve, I go back to work

322 days
279.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 280.0 (pounds left: -0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 86.0)
___________________________________________________________
Sunny and cold
Miraculously, I managed to actually lose weight, though I attribute it more to having gotten back on my proper schedule and having a good workout.

I began the day with a remaining half of an onion pocket with vegetable cream cheese and a slice of nova, washed down with a cup of coffee and, eventually, some Gjuice with my pills.

When I returned from Westchester, I had a bowl of Michelle's soup, some Z crackers, a few chunks of watermelon and a bialy with vegetable cream cheese and baked salmon for lunch.

Dinner
It was brought in from Mama Theresa's, which is just incredible with all the leftover food that was in our house. I had a grilled chicken salad and an eggplant roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment