Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Back in the right direction

335 days
282.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 89.0)
___________________________________________________________
Cool, overcast, windy and a half pound lighter
I'll take it! Drank lots of water yesterday. Didn't eat all that much after breakfast, but water was definitely pouring around here.

Also, I probably don't mention it nearly as much as the food, but the exercise has really gotten hold of me. I look forward to the workout now, especially as I'm able to do more and more of it. I'm up to seven fingertip pushups, sit ups and that's really starting to feel easier to do.

First, the Kashi
This is not an endorsement, but this morning, I had Kashi instead of either granola or Wheatena. At 140 calories for the serving (before I poured on the soy milk), the big pleasant surprise, beyond the good taste, was how large the serving was. Most other cereals are 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup and much higher in calories. The Kashi is a full cup, so you get the sense of really having eaten a decent breakfast.

Coffee, a little Gjuice with my pills and I'm down to work for the day.

For lunch, for the second consecutive week, it was the Subway Veggie Delite and chips.

Dinner was at The Orient with some friends. I had a wonton soup, a pair of steamed chicken dumplings, chicken with ginger and scallions, shrimp and asparagus with XO sauce and beef chow fun. We had the customary orange slices and later, I had some watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment