284.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 3.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 90.5)
___________________________________________________________
Wherein I again inflate
I believe it was either the shrimp monachina (breaded, fried, gravy, mozzarella cheese) or the three coconut shrimps with lunch, or both, that undid the good work I did all day Friday to ruin Saturday morning.
Breakfast
Just got off the phone with Jaime, my daughter. She says that each time I slip, the next blog includes something I ate that I failed to mention the day before. I'll have to see to doing a better job of recalling what I consume.
This morning's feast was the other half of my Ezekiel muffin, plus the end of an Italian bread cut in two pieces, all toasted and smeared with Nutella.
While I was talking to Jaime, I also consumed one of those little triangular break things you get from Mama T's. It's almost like it has a pocket inside, but not quite. Instead, I use my thumb to make a pocked and poured a little shredded cheese inside. Don't know why.
Put me down for about 400 calories or so before lunch. But I had a nice workout this morning. Worked up a nice sweat on the stationary bike.
Lunch
Well...it all happened so fast. Lunch was some of Robin's leftover chicken, heated up and placed inside a roll. There were a few strands of fettucini in there and some cheese on top—two very thin sliced of swiss cheese. If that wasn't enough, I had some watermelon after that.
Dinner
Tonight, we celebrated my daughter Lauren's 30th birthday with dinner at Vivolo's in Manhattan. There was a nice Pinot Noir; I had three or four glasses. I don't recall exactly. I had a very nice pear, walnut and goat cheese salad, two hot rolls with butter and for dinner I had whole wheat penne with vegetables.
For dessert, red velvet cake with vanilla ice cream. It was wonderful. I even finished another piece that someone left over. Bad boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment