Thursday, September 17, 2009

Continuing to make progress

334 days
281.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 88.0)
___________________________________________________________
Cool, sunny, windy and a pound lighter
Another morning where the scale moved in the right direction. Yesterday, I wore another new pair of pants. It was a little tight. This morning, it's not yet comfortable, but improving.

Breakfast—I went for the sandwich anyway, in spite of eggs having already been consumed. I love that breakfast. Now I'm off on a few errands.

A little rain out there today
But not enough to damped the whole day. Got a bunch of things done and headed home. Had a nice canteloupe yogurt with Cool Whip, some yellow watermelon, some grapes and a few blackberries for lunch.

Once again, I drank lots of water today. And for dinner, we had barbeque chicken with NOTHING else. Weird. I had two legs, two wings and a thigh. After that, a little watermelon and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment