284.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 3.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 90.5)
___________________________________________________________
...but on balance, there was regression
Not gaining any weight after yesterday was a small positive, but the net result is that after a very challenging week, I come up 1.5 pounds heavier than last Sunday. That is not where I wanted to be.
I feel a lot better. The exercise has been great. I drank a lot of water, though probably not enough. Tomorrow morning, I'll lower my sights a little bit and shoot for a better result a week from now.
Breakfast
Pancakes with syrup. Three and a silver dollar on top. Very nice.
Lunch
Lunch was a whole bunch of stuff, like a watermelon yogurt with Cool Whip, some other fruit (a banana?) and half of last week's leftover Chinese vegetables. I put the rest away.
Dinner
Tonight, we barbecued chicken thighs, very tasty. I had a wonderful salad. We also had corn. I drank a few Snapple Green Teas with dinner. Afterward, we had yellow watermelon. Very "we-ud."
No comments:
Post a Comment