Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday after a cold night

333 days
279.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: -1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 86.0)
___________________________________________________________
It took a while to wake up
I "slept in" for about a half hour. In spite of getting to bed early, it was very hard to get out of bed because for the first time in as long as I can recall, it was cold this morning. We slept with the windows open and the fan on high and the place was chilled like a meat locker.

Great workout this morning. I did a half hour on the treadmill but now I'm mixing in more running. 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 45 seconds.

Breakfast
The rest of last week's Kashi. The jury is still out on whether or not I'll buy another box. The cold Kashi is way tastier than the hot. And I do love oatmeal. Time will tell. 25 minutes prep plus five minutes sitting covered takes a lot of the incentive away.

It was good, but I'll probably go back to oatmeal on Fridays. I'm not eating a heavy cholesterol diet and I don't have bad numbers, so one bowl a week ought to help keep it where it is or lower.

Lunch
Regular veggie burger, bottom up:
Bottom of roll
Chopped spanish onion
Veggie burger, with melted slice of Jarlsberg Lite cheese
Heated artichoke heart, marinated, spread over top of burger
Ketchup
Top of roll.

Dinner
Brisket of beef. Loaded with good stuff. Mashed potatoes (made with butter and sour cream). String beans and carrots (made by Laurinen!). Mushroom barley. Wine (2 glasses). And mousse au chocolat. Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment