Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yesterday was probably an aberration after all

327 days
278.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 278.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 85.0)
___________________________________________________________
Nice to be back
I weighed in at the "normal" time, which is after exercise, removal of bodily excess (I like that one!) and before eating, and, lo-and-behold, I'm back at this number again. It would certainly have been nice to get under it, but there are still three days left to beat the weekly objective.

Breakfast
Being Thursday, it is the tried-and-true bacon, egg and swiss with salt and pepper sandwich.

Lunch
Today, lunch was more like a series of small snacks. I'll try to reconstruct...
I had some leftover fish from Robin's dinner on Sunday. It was filet of sole, prepared "dry," as in broiled without butter or oil. With that, I had a small bowl of noodles with a small pat of butter, some grated cheese and, eventually, some ketchup. That's one of my guilty pleasures. Probably a bad idea. The leftover noodles should really be tossed, but Robin's having surgery tomorrow and she'll probably want to have some of those in chicken soup tomorrow evening.

As the day wore on, I also had some honeydew melon, a pear, some nice soft French cheese on three crackers and, as I was feeding Oliver, I had some leftover Chinese chicken with string beans.

So you might say I'm fed. Dinner remains to be determined. I also drank three large (i.e., 16-ounce) glasses of water so far today.

Dinner
We went out to Mama Theresa's. I had a slice of pizza and a grilled chicken salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment