Saturday, September 19, 2009

The most beautiful weekend of the year

332 days
278.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: -2.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 85.0)
___________________________________________________________
Slept off the terrible ball game
It really was a great ball game, but it ended badly for the Yankees. Can't win 'em all (pardon the cliché). I stayed up too long, fretted too much about what I'd eaten after working so hard all day to keep it off, and watched a sad game after a nice night.

But much to my pleasant surprise, another pound has left and gone away. Very nice. I'll take it.

Breakfast
This is really getting dull, huh? The other half of Monday's Ezekiel muffin was consumed, slathered in Nutella. A teaspoon of leftover mousse was also had, as well as a cup of coffee, a small container of leftover watermelon and strawberries and, of course, my customary swig of Gjuice with the pills.

Lunch
Today it was a small yet mixed bag of ingredients. I had a leftover slab of brisket from last night, a really chewy piece that everyone knew to leave for me. I sliced myself a thin slice of challah bread and folded it with two slices of swiss cheese inside and ate that while the meat heated. I also grabbed a small bowlful of soup noodles and heated them up, covered them in ketchup and sprinkled on some grated cheese. I may have had one of those last night as well. It's one of my guilty pleasures.

Dinner
Tonight's meal is being eaten at Robin's cousin's house in Sands Point. I ate some chips and hummus and celery and broccoli and for dinner, along with a fair amount of Pinot Noir, I had a turkey wing, some Jello mold, some asparagus and maybe some mashed potatoes (can't recall). For dessert, one piece of Sharon's famous "mb" (which I actually ate while cutting the turkey), a slice of the giant chocolate cupcake with whipped cream and a chocolate-covered graham cracker. Could be a tough moment on the scale tomorrow morning.

Later, we came home and watched the game and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment