282.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 282.5 (pounds left: 0.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 89.0)
___________________________________________________________
Even though I may have overindulged a bit...
...I seem to have adjusted the scale of my indulgence.
Breakast
Watermelon yogurt, with Cool Whip.
Lunch
Being a beautiful, dry, 77ºF day, we headed to Tobay Beach. At the beach, I had a blueberry bagel with cream cheese, some grapes, a peach, some pretzel nuggets and too much mondelbread.
Dinner
For dinner, against my better judgement, we went to Pete's Downtown, under the Brooklyn Bridge, with Arnie "Hey, you know where we shoulda gone?" and Randy.
I had Penne Arrabiata (I had narrowed my choices down to Veal Sorrentino, the Penne, Gnocchi Sorrentina and then found out they actually could make me an eggplant parmagiana, but I baled at the last second and went with the Penne, figuring I'd pass on all the side stuff that came with it.
It was quite spicy, and delicious. I didn't have any alcohol. Just water. I also had a salad and I probably ate six or seven little round slices of bread, which was really bad. Several of these were buttered.
So I'm figuring I'll probably gain a few pounds for these indiscretions. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment