280.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 278.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 86.5)
___________________________________________________________
I knew it wouldn't be good
And it surely wasn't. I had a good solid workout, but last night's dinner was a costly mistake in so many ways. Mostly, I just ate too fast. And yesterday, I did not drink nearly enough water. Water is really key to flushing away all this fat.
Back to basics
Coffee, a half Ezekiel muffin with almond butter, a little piece of the remaining Challah and a swig of Gjuice with my pills and I'm down to work.
Lunch
Before having lunch, I changed into swim trunks and a T-shirt and went outside to mow, edge and blow, and to generate some more sweat.
Back inside, I consumed various small items in order...
1. Some watermelon. The container turned out to have gone bad, so I gagged a bit and tossed the rest.
2. A swiss cheese and tomato sandwich on one of those onion rolls. No condiments, four slices of tomato, three very thin slices of Jarlsberg lite.
3. Some reheated mushroom barley. Had a taste and tossed it. It was awful.
4. The remaining piece of Challah bread with some reheated brisket on it. Very tasty stuff.
5. Some soup noodles with butter, cheese and ketchup.
6. Three teaspoons of leftover chocolate mousse.
After that, I showered again, grabbed a glass of water and headed back down to work.
Dinner
Tonight, we had veal chops and sweet potatoes. We started with a wonderful salad. I hope the results tomorrow morning are an improvement over today. In spite of how many different things I had for lunch, it really wasn't that much food.
No comments:
Post a Comment