286.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 5.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 93.0)
___________________________________________________________
Who knows what time I'll be back today?
Night before, I sure don't. Next morning, Tuesday, which this really is, I still don't.
I got up at 4:00am and I did my stuff, but I left before I could finish my post-shower, pre-weigh-in routine. In other words, I was backed up when I weighed in and I weighed in nearly two hours earlier than usual. So I wouldn't put too much stock in that number, but I also wouldn't be too optimistic about tomorow because of what I consumed today.
Thursday on Tuesday
That's right. I got the Thursday special (bacon-egg-and-swiss) with coffee and OJ. For lunch, in Philadelphia, we had a few slices of pizza with pepperoni. That's what I would have had for dinner tonight, but in actuality, I had a leftover hot dog, hamburger AND watermelon. So I can't say I exercised much in the way of self-control today.
Tomorrow, will be a different story.
No comments:
Post a Comment