283.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 281.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 89.5)
___________________________________________________________
So I paid the price
Mercifully, it was way less of a gain than I'd feared. But a setback is a setback.
In the "Objectives" box above, I'm making a rule where there wasn't one. At first, I was trying to get to a specific weight by week's end. Now I'm thinking that the weekly objective should remain 2 pounds from wherever the week begins. Naturally, I'll be happy to beat the objective, but I think it's going to be a slog.
Breakfast
1/2 Ezekiel muffin with crunchy almond butter. I got out the actual tablespoon measure to see what a serving of this wonderful sludge looks like. 2 tablespoons is the name of the game and it looks like actually a bit more than I'd been using to this point. So there's something to celebrate!
Lunch
At 10:30am, I'm thinking yogurt and fruit...and it was!
Dinner
If there were pitfalls today, they were here. Big in-law barbeque. Greg and Michelle help out. Great salad. 1.5 hot dogs with mustard, ketchup and relish. Three pieces of barbeque chicken. Killer Kobe burger with red onion. Iced tea. Some cole slaw. Corn, with butter. Watermelon and Apple pie.
The best I can probably hope for is stasis. Am leaving early for Philly. Going to attempt to do my routine at 4:00am.
i'm sure the din-din was delicious, papa, but at least you know where you may have gone wrong and that's part of figuring out what's going to work for you to drop the lbs. it's also about knowing that even though there is so much delicious food to eat that it doesn't need to be eaten all at once or even in the same day. :) keep it up!
ReplyDelete