Friday, September 4, 2009

Great oats and canteloupes

347 days
283.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 282.5 (pounds left: 1.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 90.0)
___________________________________________________________
That's more optimistic.

Breakfast
Oatmeal, with honey and cinnamon and some Ezekiel Golden Flax sprinkled on for crunchiness.

Lunch
Small bowl of watermelon chunks, followed by a watermelon-flavored yogurt with Cool Whip.

Dinner
For most of the day, dinner was going to be chicken soup, noodles, chicken, etc. But then along came the Claudes with the idea of The Orient. So, tonight, I get to learn how to eat at The Orient without gaining weight. Kiss the noodles goodbye!

While preparing Oliver's dinner, I ate some of his rice. I also had the rest of the canteloupe. That stuff was rockin'.

The Orient. We had a new waiter who had no idea of what he was doing. But I did not eat a single crispy fried noodle from the bowl on the table and I only ate stuff that was good for me and not too much of it. It can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment