277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
___________________________________________________________
No gain, no loss
But in one respect at least, things are much improved. I did almost my whole exercise routine. Stopped counting down pushups at 13 from 25. Started to feel "my backbone slip," as the old song goes. But I did all the rest and 18 minutes on the stationery bike. Not quite back up to 30 yet. That cold in the end of November and through most of December really took it out of me.
Breakfast: Coffee.
Mid-Morning: Had the merged breakfast and snack at 10:30am. Toasted Zeke muffin with almond butter, wonderful Kashi Go Lean, flax and a banana with almond milk and some Blueberry diet green to wash down the meds and vites. More coffee.
Lunch: Lunch was late, and it was a leftover salad and a reheated piece of chicken (Brazilian). Big Water
Mid-Afternoon: I had a pear with Oliver. And another Big water.
4:00pm: I did not have tea today. I did feed and walk Oliver.
Dinner: There was no Boy's Night Out tonight (again) so we made crepes for dinner. There were some leftover so I froze them.
No comments:
Post a Comment