276.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
___________________________________________________________
Didn't think I'd be able to walk this morning...
...much less work out. I started the day using a ski pole to hold myself up. By 9:00am, I was able to get down to the stationary bike and do a session, watching the end of "Sin City." But I can still feel the thud, the clear and present pain in my lower right back. Not good.
But the scale told a better story this morning. Another 2.5 pounds shaved off the total. Back in the right direction for two consecutive days.
Around 10:30am
Like last week, I combined Breakfast and mid-morning snack in one, resulting in a sumptuous cereal, banana, Ezekiel muffin, almond butter, coffee, grapefruit juice and meds affair.
Around 1:30pm
Had my lunch, changing the menu today opting for a cheap trip to Italy. I reheated a little bowl with two meatballs and some leftover spaghetti sauce Robin made last week. I used a hot dog roll to sop up the mess (and make two mini-meat ball heros, and sprinkled on some shredded parmesan cheese. I consumed this while waiting for a slice of pizza to reheat. Two nice Big waters and another trip outside with the saw to continue cutting down the tree.
Later...
We had no formal dinner to speak of tonight. Robin and I went to "The Concert Hall" on the upper west side of Manhattan to see Little Feat. My "dinner" consisted of jelly beans and water. On the way home, after midnight, I stopped at bagel boss and got an 8-grain with cream cheese and ate it before I got back to the house. I also picked up a croissant for tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment