Monday, January 25, 2010

An auspicious beginning, as someone said

205 days
275.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 2.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 81.5)
___________________________________________________________
While I have no illusions...
With the best of intents, I tried to get up at 6:00am, but my back wasn't in it. At 8:05am, however, I did manage to get up and take the dog out into an horrific wind tunnel. Things were blowing all over the block. My garbage can and top didn't get too far, but it was moving. We're supposed to get more than two inches of rain today so things will not necessarily get better as the day goes on.

I didn't work out, but I did weigh in and I was down another half pound. I've scaled my goal back for the week. This week I want to make it. If it takes me another three weeks to leave the 270's for good, I'll be fine with that. I'll naturally be finer if I can make it happen sooner; I've been in this neighborhood for three months already. It's time to move on. I should be able to do it in a week, but that may be too fast. We'll see.

Breakfast
I supplemented my normal Monday half grapefruit with half of the blueberry bagel I bought last night, with a little butter. I'll have the other half later with jam or preserves.

10:30am
Another cup of coffee and the aforementioned other half. Actually used blueberry preserves.

Lunch
Today I made the box of macaroni and cheese that caused a fight with Lauren. It wasn't worth it. It was average good. Needed stuff on it. Big water. Small piece of baguette with cheese.

Dinner
I made myself a sandwich using a hard roll I bought Sunday that turned almost to stone. It had (from top to bottom) red onion, warmed artichoke, mayonnaise, sliced aged Gouda cheese and turkey pastrami. A Big water. And after that, a "no fat, no sugar" chocolate pudding made with soy milk. It was pretty terrible, though not terribly caloric (160 with the Cool Whip).

Much later...
Around midnight, I had to go pick Robin up at La Guardia. On the way out, I grabbed one of those artificial flying saucer thingies to eat in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment