Sunday, January 10, 2010

Such an awful end to such a promising week

220 days
279.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.0 (pounds left: 7.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 85.5)
  • Average weight for the week (273.6)
___________________________________________________________
If I thought yesterday's reading was weird...
On top of the freezing cold, this morning my back was worse. And worse than that, I went to the trouble of weighing myself without a workout and after going all the way to 276 yesterday, I hit 279 this morning. I have no idea what's going on. This is totally weird.

Oddly enough, the average weight for the week is exactly the same as last week. Maybe the end of this week was some kind of weird fluke-a-thon.

Breakfast
Pancakes, just like every Sunday.

Lunch
No lunch really. A pretzel outside the Guggenheim Musem in New York City.

Dinner
Had some salad, some water, an egg roll, the end of a loaf of Italian bread and some Jarslberg on one half and some Nutella on the other. Robin brought me some chicken wings from Fairway. I tried a few and went back to work. Big work this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment