Thursday, January 21, 2010

Speaking of getting away...

209 days
276.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
___________________________________________________________
Up at 4:45am
That pretty much sums up the rest of the day. I took Robin to LaGuardia to fly to Florida to be with her mom and dad.

Breakfast
On the way home, it being Thursday, I got my usual. I also got a poppy bagel with cream cheese. This wasn't from the bagel store, so the bagel was small and the cream cheese was slight. Nonetheless, it was quite satisfying to eat them both with coffee, get so much work done and have it still be so early in the morning.

Later...
Around 9:30am, I got in the car and drove to Mamaroneck to work for the day. I was home by mid-afternoon and I ran down to work as much as I could.

I came up around 4:30pm to feed and walk Oliver and to eat some more of those leftover sandwich parts. I also melted some cheese on some chips on a Deli Flat, which I ate while waiting for my tea. A nutty, hard-working but undisciplined day. Drank a bunch of water. Ate a bunch of things I can barely recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment