271.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -3.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 78.0)
___________________________________________________________
There's just no figuring any of this
I was sure I'd be heading back up into the 280's, but three weighings this morning proved otherwise. Four-and-a-half pounds, gone again, but to who on earth knows where?
Breakfast
Got up and had my oatmeal with honey, flax and cinnamon. Coffee. Meds, vites and Gjuice. Took a shower and headed into NYC.
Lunch
At the place I worked, I got a Reuben Sandwich, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, a can of Diet Pepsi and a bag of Cape Cod chips for lunch.
Afternoon
When I got home, I noshed. Don't recall on what. Drank some water. Very undisciplined.
Dinner
G&M invited me to join them for Chinese food. I had an egg roll, some spare ribs, some fried rice, cold noodles and General Tso's Chicken. Iced tea. Meds and vites. But afterward, I had blueberry tea and the most wonderful blueberry pie I've ever tasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment