275.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.0)
- Average weight for the week: 275.6)
___________________________________________________________
Somehow, I managed to take one off
Not sure how, because yesterday was another very undisciplined day, but I did manage to lose a pound and end the week a mere half pound over my goal, and a net loss of 0.5 pounds from last week's average. So it's a small step, but in the right direction.
I also managed to get through the entire routine this morning, and I feel so much better for having done so, even all 25 fingertip push ups and all 30 minutes on two machines, split 15 and 15 while watching "Yellow Submarine" on DVD.
Breakfast
Two leftover pancakes from last Tuesday's dinner, with butter and syrup. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites. Another coffee accompanied me down to do this and, potentially, some work.
Lunch
I reheated some of Robin's leftovers from Robke's Country Inn.
Mid-Afternoon
Oliver and I shared a pear while I did some upstairs work.
Dinner
Reheated meat balls with spaghetti, shared, of course, with Mr. Fun. A glass of Harvey's Brist0l Cream too. Then some Smart Food cheddar popcorn while I did some more work downstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment