Monday, January 4, 2010

Maybe even colder than yesterday

226 days
274.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.5)
___________________________________________________________
The rest of the week is supposed to be much nicer
It's still way too cold, but I forced myself to work out this morning. My treadmill session was quite sweaty, but I didn't get to 30 minutes. Maybe tomorrow. Too much other stuff to take care of this morning.

Breakfast
Half grapefruit, coffee, meds and vites.

Mid-Morning
Orange Mango yogurt with sliced banana and Cool Whip. More coffee.

Lunch
Two hot dogs on the frozen grill with ketchup, mustard and relish. A small bowl of chicken soup. Big water after.

Mid-Afternoon
An apple, which I shared with Oliver. A Big water.

Dinner
Right...no tea or toast today. I started with a small salad and some dressing and shredded cheese. I finished the other half of my sandwich from yesterday. We also reheated several leftovers including: meatloaf from last week (one half-slice each), chicken from dinner Saturday night and lasagna from Christmas night.

1 comment:

  1. what i'm gathering from your blogs is that you get your big work-out done so early in the morning before you eat and then you consume a nearly carb-less breakfast post work out.. which leads you to over-indulging on dinner... think about it. looking at what you eat for dinner each night could be shared between several people. i think if you tried incorporating that ezekiel muffin or whatever it is you usually have later in the day into your breakfast, you'll probably find that you feel more full and not as likely to overindulge later. it's worth trying out anyway!

    ReplyDelete