Saturday, January 16, 2010

Trying to put on the brakes

214 days
276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
___________________________________________________________
Bad week for workouts
Back still hurt this morning, but not nearly as much as earlier in the week. Nonetheless, I'm going to try and focus more on diet (after tonight, that is) than exercise over the next few days until my back is 100% again. I'll ease back into it.

My weight miraculously stayed the same. I neglected to mention in last night's post that we also had salad and bread before the macaroni and cheese.

Breakfast: Coffee, Gjuice with meds and vites and Kashi Go Lean blueberry waffles with a little butter and syrup.

Lunch: The other half of this week's Ezekiel muffin, toasted with Nutella. Also, a single serving of pretzel nuggets with three thin slices of aged gouda, cut to the size of each pretzel, then consumed slowly and deliciously. What a great snack. A little high in calories but great crunch and taste. A Big water. The second actually.

A little later...
Around 2:30pm, Robin left and I heated up a piece of chicken leftover from the last time we had Brazilian style. Too many bones, not too old but getting close. Another serving of pretzels. I should just throw them out.

And "much" later...
Artisanal, with Mindy & Ray. I had a dirty martini and participated in two bottles of wine. Ray and I each had the most wonderful seven hour lamb. We had gougeres and fondue and cheesecake and warm chocolate tart and coffee and cappucino and a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment