Sunday, January 31, 2010

Don't know and may never know

199 days
???.? pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: ?.?)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: ??.?)
  • Average weight for the week: ???.??
___________________________________________________________
Got up and went right down to work...
I needed a short break from the rigidity of my routine, so I did it by not weighing myself, especially since nothing that went in yesterday has come out yet, so to speak.

So there'll be no number and no average. It's nearly two in the afternoon as I write this and I've just had a reheated piece of lemon-garlic chicken. For breakfast, we did the absolute usual pancakes thing. Coffee. GJuice, meds and vites. We're going to try and go see "Avatar" today.

Much later...
We did go see "Avatar." We had popcorn and pretzels with spicy cheese sauce. No drinks. Afterward, we went to Pollo E Paiso in Westbury and had the usual: salad, an empanada, chicken, skirt steak and shrimp with all the trimmings. And, of course, San't Gria. And later at home, another one of those "ice cream" sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment