Sunday, January 17, 2010

Took a day off altogether

213 days
276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
  • Average weight for the week: 276.1
___________________________________________________________
But I did not go to hell in a hatbasket
Just part of the way. Back still hurt this morning, but not nearly as much as earlier in the week. Nonetheless, I'm going to try and focus more on eating less than on working out until the pain is really gone. Net a 2.5 pound gain over the week. Not at all what I'm trying to accomplish.

Bleakfunch
Lauren was here overnight and we hit the bagel store (finally) just around noon. I had an eight-grain bagel with cream cheese to go with my coffee and Gjuice, meds and vites.

Dinner
Started with a very nice salad. Lauren made me one of those giant mushroom parmesan things; we also had spaghetti and meatballs. Big water.

No comments:

Post a Comment