278.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 6.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 85.0)
___________________________________________________________
Foot trouble intensifies
I had a dentist appointment this morning, which I totally spaced out.
Yesterday morning, my big left toe had begun throbbing. I had this nasty ingrown toenail on that toe that is treated periodically by a podiatrist who numbs it up and cuts the nail away. I've actually done this a few times myself (without numbing it up, of course) and it has provided relief. I tried this again yesterday, but no relief was provided. Instead, the throbbing got worse.
This morning I made the call and as I was putting the 2:15pm appointment on my calendar, I saw the teeth cleaning staring at me. Nothing to do but reschedule. Work comes before teeth and so do painful toes.
The pain—and crazy sleep—prevented me from working out yesterday and again today. And the weigh in was another discouraging jump. Three-and-a-half pounds. YUCK! This has got to be another weird wide fluctuation. But I will not aid it. Today I will kill it (somehow).
Breakfast
Kashi and Flax with banana and soy milk (the soy milk is nearly gone and will be replaced by almond milk from here on out). Coffee. Gjuice to wash down the meds and vites.
10:30am
Went up and had another cup of coffee and half a toasted Ezekiel muffin with almond butter.
Lunch
The famous Tuesday spicy black bean burger. No cheese this time. Big water.
2:00pm
Left for podiatrist. No snack.
3:15pm
Home. Ate some popcorn and some cheese. Big water.
Dinner
There was no tea or toast today. Dinner was two slices of pizza and a root beer and a pepperoni-and-cheese garlic knot at Boy's Night Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment