Thursday, January 14, 2010

Scales tip the other way again

216 days
275.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 0.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
___________________________________________________________
All that junk food will kill any well-intentioned plan
And that includes this one. Another two-and-a-half pound gain breaks a three-day downward streak. Got up around 7:20am and did my routine, including the crunches, but only did about 10 minutes on the stationery bike. My back still hurts way too much to do this strenuously.

Breakfast
Thursday morning Jagermeister, with Gjuice, meds, vites and coffee.

Mid-Morning
Yogurt with Cool Whip. Coffee.

Lunch
Leftovers à la carte. I had the rest of Robin's hanger steak and vegetables from last Saturday night. I also had the two remaining platter sandwiches, which I used for the Hellman's Real vs. Light taste test. Big water.

Mid-Afternoon
Big water and a handful of sourdough pretzels, leftover from R&E.

Late-Afternoon
Nada. I had it later, after dinner (tea and toast with grape jelly).

Dinner
Lamb chops, mint jelly and sweet potatoes. Big water.

No comments:

Post a Comment