Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back too stiff, sleep too short...

217 days
273.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: -2.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 79.5)
___________________________________________________________
...but scale improves
Slept until nearly 9:00am but the pain returned upon waking. After getting home near 1:00am I stayed up working until past 2:00am. Lots of late nights lately. But in spite of my not feeling up to working out this morning, another three pounds are gone and the positive (negative?) trend continues.

Breakfast
I passed on the scheduled yogurt this morning and had my croissant instead. No butter, no cheese, just the raw deal. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.

Lunch
Veggie Delite from Subway. Big water and a BIG bowl of carrots and broccoli, heated in the microwave, with Asiago shredded over it.

Dinner
Tonight was R&E at Girls Softball so I had a turkey, swiss, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a roll. I also had some pretzels, some Yodels and a few smaller sandwiches from the platter. And, of course, water and meds and vites.

No comments:

Post a Comment