274.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 272.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.5)
___________________________________________________________
See saw swings both ways
My back sent me a message when I first stood up this morning; it said "bend the wrong way and I'll make you sorry." I got up at 7:35am but I have so much to do today I decided to hold off on the workout until later, if at all. Then the scale revealed a 3.5 pound gain. Garlic bread? Egg sandwich? Chocolate slices? I guess there are culprits everywhere but the single most frustrating thing about this process is how hard it is to lose a pound and how easy it is to gain three.
Breakfast
Oatmeal, coffee, grapefruit juice, a slice of Italian bread toasted with almond butter on one side and Jarlsberg light cheese on the other. Meds, vites and down to work.
Lunch
Didn't have time for the mid-morning snack today. Had my usual Italian Veggie Sausage for lunch on a roll with mustard and relish. Big water.
Mid-Afternoon
Had a pear, shared with Oliver. Big Water.
Late-Afternoon
No tea or toast today. No time. Did run up at some point for Big water, also gobbled down some pretzels and more of that chocolate orange.
Dinner
Chinese take in, mostly soup and appetizers. Won-ton soup, spare ribs, fried dumplings, egg roll and cold noodles with sesame sauce. Big water.
No comments:
Post a Comment