276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.0)
___________________________________________________________
Curiouser and curiouser
I knew the blueberry pie couldn't have been too good for me, but a five pound gain? After losing four-and-a-half? There's no rhyme or reason to any of this.
Breakfast
I had Kashi blueberry waffles with a little butter and syrup. Coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites. The usual suspects. But I finally couldn't stand it anymore and took the hard roll that had been languishing on the kitchen table all week, buttered it and ate it while I sorted papers.
Lunch
Not sure what time it was, but it was an apple pie yogurt with Cool Whip and a Big water.
Dinner
With G&M again, we had a nice salad, followed by barbecued veal chops, some small pieces of filet mignon, string beans and an "experimental" noodle casserole that wasn't too bad. Snapple Diet Peach washed it all down, along with the meds and vites. Then we repeated the blueberry tea/blueberry pie episode of the night before.
No comments:
Post a Comment