Monday, January 11, 2010

"Monday, Monday"

219 days
278.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 3.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 85.0)
___________________________________________________________
"Can't trust that day"
Well...it appears to be real. When I saw 279 on the scale yesterday, I was shocked. I was sure something was wrong with the equipment. And I clamped down on the intake a bit. And I have another half pound I have lost over and over lost again. Right direction. But is it a wake-up call?

I did most of my workout; shorted on the treadmill but did everything else. Unless I've developed an alter ego that eats all day and doesn't write about it, I can't figure out how this happened, but it appear to be very real indeed.

I don't feel like I gained any weight. And even though I zoomed up so high, I did start last week at 274, so it was five pound jump, not a nine-pount jump, like it was from Tuesday. Anyway, enough rationalizing and back to the matter at hand.

Breakfast
A half grapefruit, meds and vites washed down in the juice thereof, and coffee.

Otherwise
Can't really recall what I ate the rest of today. At one point, I had it all down here but then it appears the blog software has lost it. I know I didn't have a sardine sandwich for lunch, opting for something a bit more carniverous, though I don't really recall what it was. I know I drank a lot of water and stayed within the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment