276.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
___________________________________________________________
One more is gone, gone so many times already
I had a wonderful night's sleep but did not wake up motivated to do any exercise.
Breakfast: Coffee. Then, a while later, more coffee and raspberry yogurt with Cool Whip. Gjuice for meds and vites.
Mid-Morning: Had the merged breakfast and snack at 10:30am. Toasted Zeke muffin with almond butter, wonderful Kashi Go Lean, flax and a banana with almond milk and some Blueberry diet green to wash down the meds and vites. More coffee.
The rest of the day kind of got away from me...
I spent most of the day preparing for the evening's softball registration. I had my usual Wednesday lunch, the Veggie Delite from Subway, and I had a great sandwich at R&E: turkey, bacon and swiss with lettuce, tomato and mayo on a roll. I had water. I had some yodels and some chips. I had some smaller sandwich pieces. I pretty much lost control.
No comments:
Post a Comment