277.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 2.0)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 84.0)
___________________________________________________________
Somehow, I gained a pound since yesterday.
This morning, it was eye pain, not back pain. But I did manage to put together 10 push ups in two sessions of 5 without too much discomfort. My back is coming back.
Breakfast: Half grapefruit, coffee, Gjuice, meds and vites.
Mid-Morning: White chocolate raspberry yogurt with Cool Whip. Coffee and one of those toffee squares (37 Cal).
Lunch: Three of those new veggie "links" grilled in a frying pan and served on a hot dog bun. Big water. Some pretzels and aged gouda cheese.
Mid-Afternoon: A banana and the rest of the pretzels.
4:00pm: Tea Time. With Stevia. It was Tazo Zen Green. And I had a wonderful end piece of Ezekiel toast with grape jelly.
Dinner: We had hot dogs, two each, on rolls, with sauerkraut, relish, ketchup, mustard, meds and vites and Blueberry Diet Green Tea!
No comments:
Post a Comment