Thursday, January 28, 2010

A surprise snowstorm

202 days
274.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.5)
___________________________________________________________
No more excuses for not exercising
Even though I started a little late (7:30am?) and even though my toe was still not 100%, I forced myself into it this morning before losing any more time. I couldn't manage 26 push ups, or whatever I'm supposed to be up to now, but I did manage 16 without too much discomfort and I did get down and do the 100 crunches (30 left, 40 back, 30 right) and I did 40 minutes on the stationary bike until I was drenched to the bone.

Upstairs, the scale revealed its good news: three pounds back to wherever they came from. Then I had to go out and lo and behold, an unpredicted snow (no, the weather motif has not returned...I was just looking for a headline).

Breakfast
Bacon-egg-and-swiss with salt and pepper on a roll. Coffee. Gjuice to wash down the meds and vites.

Lunch
Ate more leftovers from Robke's, and believe-it-or-not, there's still another meal leftover from that night. Big water.

Dinner
Sandwiches and water, with some chips and Yodels at Girls Softball Registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment