Friday, January 29, 2010

A small slide backward

201 days
275.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 3.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.0)
___________________________________________________________
The deep freeze returns
I started out well-intentioned at 6:10am and did my stretches all the way through. Then I took Oliver out for a walk. It was 5º F and according to the weather report, it felt like -5º F with the wind chill. I couldn't bring myself to do much in the way of the rest of my workout.

Breakfast
An Ezekiel muffin, toasted with butter and blackberry preserves. Oatmeal with flax, cinnamon and honey. Coffee and Gjuice to was down the meds and vites.

Late Lunch
Around 2:30pm I grilled up the Friday Italian Veggie Sausage (man it was cold out there!) and had it on a roll with a slice of American cheese and relish. Also had the remains of a ham and swiss cheese sandwich from last night's platter. Big water.

Dinner
Robin stopped to shop on the way home and made us lemon-garlic chicken. I cooked up a Trader Joe's bag of italian vegetables with penne and we drank some red wine. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment