Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today was pretty good overall

223 days
270.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.0 (pounds left: -1.5)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 77.0)
___________________________________________________________
Getting back to a better routine
I worked until nearly 2:30am last night, but I managed to get up around 8:25am and start working out. I finished by 9:35am and took a shower and weighed in. Same as yesterday.

Breakfast
The Thursday Heart Attack on a Plate. It wasn't as good this morning as usual. Like they rushed it. I brought it home and ate it with coffee, grapefruit juice and meds and vites.

Lunch
Actually...there was no lunch. At some point around 1:00pm, I went upstairs and threw a frozen slice of pizza into the toaster over then ran downstairs to work for a few minutes while it heated up and a few minutes turned into a few hours and when I finally came up around 5:45pm to feed and walk Oliver, it was crisp and nearly charred. I gave some of it to Oliver and ate what I could, but it was way overcooked. So I grabbed a handful of dark chocolate slices from a "chocolate orange" Robin got as a Christmas gift.

Dinner
Spaghetti, meat balls and garlic bread. But first, salad. First I had the leftover salad, then some of the new salad. Two Big waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment