Saturday, January 9, 2010

A week in the toilet—go figure!

221 days
276.0 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.0 (pounds left: 4.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 82.5)
___________________________________________________________
I couldn't believe my eyes
My back was still bad this morning. I was up three times during the night, but I managed to get myself to do a substantial part of my workout (no living room part today). After my shower, I got on the scale and had to do it two or three times. How do I put it delicately? After being pretty good yesterday, and after losing what seemed to be a much larger than usual quantity of digestive residue this morning, I had somehow gained another 2 pounds.

For the moment, I'll repeat the adage that weight can fluctuate quite a bit in a single week. But this is a very big fluctuation. I'm not happy.

Breakfast
Saturday special. Kashi blueberry waffles with a little butter and a lot of syrup. Gjuice with meds, vites and coffee.

Mid-Morning
Toasted half of an Ezekiel muffin with Nutella. Big water.

Lunch
Barely an hour later, I reheated the last leftover piece of Robin's lemon/garlic chicken with rice. I ate it with a piece of Italian bread toasted and wrapped in Jarlsberg cheese. While it was cooking, I had a few chopsticks full of cold noodles and sesame sauce and when I was done I had a forkful of leftover spaghetti. Big water.

Dinner
Went to NYC to Les Sans Culottes for a French country dinner. Wine, women...no songs to speak of. Great sausages and pâté, duck with cherry sauce, mousse au chocolate and a giant crepe that we all shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment