Saturday, January 30, 2010

Followed by a slide back in the right direction

200 days
273.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
  • Week's End: 272.5 (pounds left: 1.0)
  • Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 80.0)
___________________________________________________________
The deep freeze continues
No workout today. Way too cold and I had the SYAC Last Chance R&E session at 9:00am. It was so cold last night we snuggled (yes, Oliver too) under the covers until nearly 7:00am, then the collective snoring of my wife and my dog drove me out of bed.

Two pounds came back off. If I can lose one more, I'll make the goal for the week, finally.

Breakfast
The Thursday special I ordered from Woodbury Country Deli arrived in the second delivery. The coffee was cold. There was OJ instead of Gjuice and I had a couple of pieces of corn muffin and blueberry muffin AND a plain bagel with cream cheese. All of this was consumed over a four hour period that ended near 12:30pm. There was no lunch.

Dinner
Before we left, I had a glass of red wine. After a movie, we ate at a Mediterranean place in Huntington. I had a salad, a cup of mushroom barley soup and a falafel. Before I went to sleep I had one of those "ice cream" sandwiches (the under 100 calorie variety) from the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment