276.5 pounds
___________________________________________________________
Objectives
- Week's End: 275.0 (pounds left: 1.5)
- Year's End: 193.5 (pounds left: 83.5)
___________________________________________________________
Still pushing in the wrong direction
Back hurt too bad to work out this morning. Gained another pound. Not having an easy time right now, but a little more pushing should make it happen soon.
Breakfast
Oatmeal with cinnamon and honey, with Gjuice, meds, vites and coffee.
Mid-Morning
A half grapefruit. More coffee.
Lunch
A reheated slice of pizza and a veggie Italian sausage on a hot dog bun with ketchup, mustard and relish. Big water.
Mid-Afternoon
A pear shared with Oliver. A Big water. Also, some pretzel nuggets and aged gouda slices.
Late-Afternoon
Nada.
Dinner
Out in East Northport with friends. I had an unsweetened iced tea with lime, we all shared a macaroni and cheese appetizer and I had Crispy Cod with Risotto as my entrée. It turned out to be fried, of course, meaning I'd rather not step on the scale tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment